1. Weightage, wherever applicable, would be given after verification of the uploaded documents and the applicant shall be provided with a maximum weightage of 10 percent.
2. List of Documents to be uploaded online by the applicant: •
Scanned copy of Passport size photograph • Scanned copy of signature •
10th Marksheet • 12th Marksheet, wherever applicable •
Migration Certificate (required in case of other than Haryana School Education Board) •
Character Certificate • NCC ‘B’ Certificate, if applicable •
Bharat Scouts & Guides Certificate awarded by the President of India, if applicable •
Sports Certificate for weightage, if applicable, will only be considered, if the candidate produces the State/National position holder certificate from the respective State Government/Sports Department. In case, any state does not issue the Gradation Certificate, the following criteria will be adopted: a) In case of International/National participation or State Position Holder, a certificate of authenticity will be required from the concerned National Federation/State Association. b) The game/event must be in the scheduled list of the Association of Indian University Sports Calendar. c) The tournament must be organised by a recognised Federation/Association duly affiliated with State Olympic Association/ Indian Olympic Association and Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports.
No weightage will be given for participating/winning positions in the sports and games organised by Nehru Yuva Kendra,/CBSE National, Vidya Bharti Nationals/ Rural Tournaments/ Panchayat Tournaments/ Navodaya Nationals and participation in nonrecognised tournaments/ sports festivals. • Bonafide Resident of Haryana Certificate, if applicable • Reserved Category Certificate, if applicable
Income Certificate required for claiming benefits under various categories viz. EWS/SC/BC etc.,
if applicable •
Gap Year Undertaking/Affidavit, if applicable
3. Name of the applicant will appear in the Merit List after online verification of documents as per eligibility/merit.
4. General category students can now opt the benefit of EWS (Economically Weaker Section) reservation within State Quota and All India Quota as per Government norms. However, they need to upload the required certificate for the same.
5. After appearance of name of student in merit list, he/she will have to make the payment of admission charges/fee as per admission schedule.
6. The students will be initially given provisional admission only, subject to the verification of their documents by the College/Affiliating University. In case of any discrepancy, the college is authorized to cancel the provisional admission of the student or change his/her stream/subjects subject to availability of seats. Even the College / University can cancel any such admission wherever the information provided by the students is found to be fictitious /bogus at any stage and the student concerned will be held solely responsible for this.
7. If any document of a student is rejected due to some reasons during the process of online verification, a SMS will be sent to the applicant and applicant will be required to make necessary corrections on the online admission portal by logging in his/her account within prescribed timeframe.